Facts About WebPayService
With WebPayService's Bill Payment Service you can
easily, quickly, and securely set up and pay your bills
online through PSCU Web4.1 DSO . You can pay virtually
anyone in the United States that you would normally
pay by check or automatic debit. You can pay your bills
with the knowledge that your personal information remains
confidential. When you sign in to WebPayService, your
user name and password are sent over the Internet from
your computer using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
This technology encrypts your personal information before
it leaves your computer, ensuring that no one else can
of WebPayService's Bill Payment Service include:
- Pay all of your bills from the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your pending payments and the payments you've made in the past 45 days.
- Receive some of your bills online through WebPayService. You can also receive electronic bills from hundreds of billers nationwide.
- Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- Review your bills and payments for the past six months. You can also export your payment information to QuickenŽ.
The most unique feature of WebPayService is your ability to use multiple banking accounts to pay your bills.
Quick Facts About Paying Your Bills
- Add the companies and people you want to pay once.
The company or person remains on your list of bills
until you delete the biller.
- Pay as many bills as you want at the same time from the Payment Center.
- Pay your bills from more than one account. By simply adding your various banking accounts, you can transfer money and move payments from one account to another.
- Set up reminders to receive notification when a bill is due. Your bill appears in the Bill Reminders section of the Payment Center for a certain number of days to remind you to pay the bill before it is due.
- After you enter your payment information and click Send Payments, it is validated and displayed on the Confirm Payments page. You must confirm your payments before it is processed and sent to your billers.
How To Enroll
on Enroll Now on the Sign In page and complete the information
on the enrollment pages. During enrollment, you will
review the Terms & Conditions of your service with WebPayService.
The Terms & Conditions are a complete and exclusive
statement of the agreement between you and PSCU Web4.1
DSO regarding your service with WebPayService. You must
indicate that you've read and agree to the Terms & Conditions
before you can complete your enrollment to WebPayService.
How WebPayService Works
To pay your
bills online, simply go to the "Add a Bill" section
and add the companies and people you want to pay. This
information is used to send the payments for your bills.
You do not need to contact the companies or people that
you pay if you use this service. The payment is based
on the information you provided when you added your
After you add your bills, go to the "Payment Center". The "Pay Bills" section lists all of the bills you've added in WebPayService. To pay a bill, enter a payment amount and the date when you want the company or person to receive your payment. You can also select this date from the calendar. You can pay as many bills as you want at the same time from the Payment Center.
After you pay your bill, the information may move to either the "Pending Payments" section or the "Recent Payments" section of the "Payment Center.
If you can't find the payment you want to see in the Recent Payments section, you can go to the Bill History page. Bill History shows all of the bills you paid in the past six months, including electronic bills and the bills that you pay automatically.
WebPayService provides the following features for keeping track of your bills:
- Bills List: The Pay Bills section lists all of the bills you've entered into WebPayService's online bill payment solution. You can scroll through the list alphabetically by clicking the Biller Name column.
- Bill Reminders: You can set up reminders for your bills and have the bills appear in the Bill Reminders section for a certain number of days prior to a bill's due date. If you're receiving an electronic version of your bill, it automatically appears in the reminders list as soon as it is received from your biller.
- E-mail Reminders: You can also receive e-mail reminders for your bills when any of the 3 following events occur: when the bill is due; if the bill is past due; and when the payment has been sent and your account has been debited. The message contains information that is specific to a particular bill.
- Pending Payments: The Pending Payments section
provides a quick summary of the payments that have
not yet been processed.
- Recent Payments: The Recent Payments section lists the bills that have been paid in the past 45 days.
- Bill History: Bill history shows all of the bills you paid, including electronic bills and the bills that you pay automatically. It also shows any unpaid electronic bills.
How Your Information Is Secured
WebPayService uses the following methods to ensure that your information is secure:
- SSL: WebPayService's Bill Payment Service
uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology which ensures
that your connection and information are secure from
- Encryption: WebPayService Bill Payment Service uses 128-bit encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out: WebPayService automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined number of minutes (usually 10 minutes). It is best if you sign out immediately after you finish your tasks in WebPayService.